I've Moved

this blog has moved to http://katherinescorner.com please join me!

Friday

A Simple Meditation


Meditation is a calm spot in my day, a time for being still.  Mind and body.
“Imagine a hot tub for the mind. That is what meditation is; it can bathe your mind in relaxing thoughts.” —Eknath Easwaran
Work can be stressful and we all need a moment to embrace a simple and quick three to five minutes meditation that stills the chaos around us.
Think of something beautiful something that makes you feel good.
Stop your brain’s cycle of chaos long enough to focus on that positive image.
You will feel relaxed and better able to deal with your next project.

find meditation and focus jewelry at Be Well Gifts

1 comment:

  1. wow .. this little message has so much power within it .. words can be amazing, either empower or deflate ... depending on one's state of mind,... meditation is one of the tools I use to keep me balanced, especially when going through the tough and challenging times of life.. I have been using meditation now for most of my life ... during my childhood I received brutal physical abuse and I did not realise at the time but I would leave my body to escape the beatings !!!!! in fact I was meditating without realising it ... I have never used drugs to kill the pain as meditation works for me .. the mind is soo powerful and I believe we an achieve anything if we really believe ... love and hugz x

    ReplyDelete

Wishing you happiness, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.